Wednesday 21 March 2018

My Advanced Google Draw

I've been working on descriptive writing and this is what I have wrote about.
My advanced google draw

Related imageHave you heard of a advanced google draw?
Well i’m going to describe mine that I have created with you.



For my advanced google draw I chose to copy a parrot. Parrots are very humorous because they copie whatever you say and make such a racket (“polly wants a cracker, ruuhh”). I chose the parrot because I could see the range of different colours were clearly set out in different places and the tints and shades of the rough but silky feathers. I had thought it would be challenging enough. Some parts were quite difficult because they were very hard to define but it was very fun.


I had first started off with the detailed body outline then I started to outline the colours. To make my own range of mixed colours, I went to the the little quadrilateral (Next to the outline pen) And went into gradient. I chose the main colour I wanted then I went back in and clicked on custom. I would say this task was quite confusing but I had got there in the end.

A way to get a practically the full outline I drew over top of the original outline then moved it into detail.

MY REVIEW

I would rate google draw a 7/10 for this task because once you know what tools to work with then it can get easier but if you didn’t know, it would take a lot of your time. I wish they would show simple, little example videos.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica B,
    I am a yr 7 that goes to Panmure Bridge School. I like how your learning talks about why Google draw is better for doing your work at. I would prefer Google slides. Good job Jessica and keep up the good learning!.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Marieta
      Thank you so much for your wonderful comment. I'm just wondering why you would prefer a Google slide.
      I will have to checkout your blog.
      Blog ya later
      Jess

      Delete
  2. Hello Jessica,
    my name is Tiava and I am a year 8 at Panmure Bridge School. Your replica of the parrot is very good. You were very descriptive about what you did and how you did it. The advanced google draw is kind of like how I animate on google slides. Next time you could be a little more specific and go into more detail about how you colored the parrot. You work is excellent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much Tiava for your wonderful comment
      How do you animate exactlly?

      Delete

Thanks for your positive, thoughtful and helpful comment on my work.