Friday 1 March 2019

My Idol - Identity - NZL


My idol, the one I look up to is Ocean Ramsey.

Ocean Ramsey is a model, marine biologist and a conservationist who specializes in sharks.
Any spare time she has she will be in the ocean swimming with sharks, turtles or many other
ocean animals.

I love sharks and want to study them and work with them when I’m older. I was first introduced
to her work when my mum found a clip of her on Instagram. I am fascinated by sharks and
other ocean animals and i would love to be around them a lot. I have always wanted to go
swimming with sharks, dolphins, turtles and other ocean animals.

I have always wanted to meet Ocean Ramsey and we both have interests about sharks and
other ocean animals.

Image result for ocean ramsey

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jess. Well done with your 9NZL blog post. I hope you meet Ocean Ramsey one day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your positive, thoughtful and helpful comment on my work.