Friday 4 January 2019

SLJ - Living on the edge

Week 1 Day 5 Activity 2
On your blog, write a letter to your best friend or a family member telling them about your trip to the tundra. To earn full points your letter must have a greeting (eg. Dear…) followed by 5 – 6 sentences of information about what your experience.

Hey Caitlyn 

How are you? What have you been up to lately? I have just been to the tundra and it is amazing...ly cold. I went in the summer and it was just a bit warmer than our winter. I had a tour around the place and the scenery was incredible. When looking out of a window you can see the  large mountains off in the distance, it is beautiful.

I wish you could be with me right now, you would love it.  

From Jess

3 comments:

  1. Aww, you sent a letter to me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica!

    Cool letter - glad that Caitlyn got to see it (pretty sweet!) :)
    I like the "it is amazing...ly cold" - Made me giggle!
    I am not fond of the cold myself and I am not sure if I would have enough layers of clothing to stay warm in Tundra. Would you like to visit somewhere that cold?

    Thats really cool that you did a tour while you were there - What other scenery did you see? Any animals? Awesome that you saw a mountain, I am sure it was very impressive!

    If you could go back again with your friend Caitlyn, what would you like to do together?

    Great letter Jessica, hope Caitlyn enjoyed it!
    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your positive, thoughtful and helpful comment on my work.