Thursday 3 January 2019

SLJ - Pancakes and Maple Syrup?


Week 1 Day 4 Activity 2
For this activity you are asked to choose one of your favourite foods. On your blog, write the name of your favourite food and then tell us how to make it. You may need to ask a family member, friend or Google (!) for help, if you do not normally make this food for yourself.

Salmon bagels have been my absolute favourite food for a long time.

I just buy some bagels from the supermarket or a bakery and just cut one in half and then I put them in the toaster on bagel mode. Once that is done, I spread on some cream cheese and place some salmon on and there you have Salmon Bagels.



Here are some photos we took of me last year at the Pancake Rocks.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica!

    My name is Ellee, I work alongside Allie on the Summer Learning Journey team!
    I hope you have had an amazing Christmas and New Years break so far?

    Wow! I love your photos at Pancake Rocks! How cool?! - How high do they go? Do you see a lot of people rock climbing there?

    Mmmmmm, yum! Your bagel sounds delicious - I am vegan now but before I stopped eating fish and dairy I loooooved cream cheese and salmon together!! Next time you eat one of these you will have to enjoy one for me too! :)

    Who introduced you to the salmon/cream cheese bagel? Do you remember when you first tried it?
    Hopefully you have had plenty of opportunities to chow down on some of these delicious bagels over the school holidays?

    Great work on this post Jessica - I like the way you have also added in a title and the description of the activity, it makes your work very easy to follow and understand!

    Looking forward to reading your next post!
    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your positive, thoughtful and helpful comment on my work.