Thursday 3 January 2019

SLJ - Scaling New Heights

Week 1 Day 4 Activity 1
Let’s imagine that you met Sir Edmund Hillary in real life and were able to interview him. On your blog, post five questions that you would like to ask Sir Edmund Hillary about his life.

  1. Why did you want become a mountaineer?
  2. How long were you a mountaineer for?
  3. How many mountains have you climbed?
  4. If at all, how much training did you do?
  5. Were there times when you were regretting climbing a mountain?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica

    You have come up with some really great question to ask Sir Edmund Hillary. It truly is a great New Zealander.
    I am sure that he has climbed quite a few mountains in his lifetime or career. And the training must be incredible and huge amount must go into it.
    I wonder too if at any time on his way up the mountain did he feel like turning around, either due to the weather or even how they were feeling.
    Would you like to climb a mountain like Mount Cook or Mount Everest?
    I don't think I would. One I don't really like the cold much. I much prefer to be warm. And I love to go walking, but walking up hills is something that I don't really enjoy either.
    So I will just stay on the ground, I think.

    Imagine what it would be like to see yourself on the money in your wallet every time you pulled out a five dollar note. That would be really strange.

    Well done with coming up with these questions.
    I hope that your holiday is going really well and that you are having some fun.
    Keep up the great work.

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your positive, thoughtful and helpful comment on my work.