Wednesday 25 July 2018

Term 3, Welcome Back

Welcome back to term 3, 2018. I hope you had an awesome holiday and and enjoy being back. Here are some things I had done throughout the holidays.

First on Saturday my mum and I drove over to Christchurch and flew up to New Plymouth to visit my uncle Andy, my aunty Bridgy and my baby cousin Claire, who is 5 months old.
   


 

I also went to the mining protest on the Taramakau Bridge opening and I helped at the Grey District library's Mad Hatter's Tea Party. 
                                         
                                                                                   

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica

    Your holidays sound very cool I sort of did the same thing. I am enjoying my time back at school hope you are and hope you blog some more blogs before I know it. Next time try and make sure to check your sentences to make sure they make sense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julian
      I am enjoying my time back at school quite a bit. It is very busy at school right now. I have just fixed up my sentences, Sometimes you don't realise that you made a mistake.
      Jess

      Delete
  2. Hi Jessica
    Your holiday sound really really cool and I enjoying going back to school and learn about new things, and also nice photo and your baby cousin looks cute and I hope you have a great day of trick or treating for this year and you should write more information about what happen Christchurch
    and it sound like you have a good holiday .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks
      Hope you had a great holiday and have fun trick or treating. I'm going to a friends place for a party/bbq
      Jess

      Delete

Thanks for your positive, thoughtful and helpful comment on my work.