Thursday 6 August 2015

Reading

In my reading group before we read our group have to pick two faces each.They are different colors and the one you pick means you are the leader.This is the order you do when you are the leader.

1.Predict
Say to your group "I think this is going to be about"
You can use these things to help you
predict:
photographs
captions
headings
what you all ready know


2.Clarify
When your group has finished reading you ask"Is there
anything anyone doesn't understand"
It could be: A word
                  Something someone said

3.Ask Questions
Ask your group "Does anyone has any questions"

4.Summarise
Tell your group what the main ideas on this page are.
Say: "I think this page is about..."

Predicting, Clarifying, Asking Questions and Summarising helps me because I know what things mean
and hearing other ideas helps give me a bit more ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your positive, thoughtful and helpful comment on my work.