Wednesday 24 January 2018

Week 4 Day 5: Looking into the Future

Image result for coral reefRelated image




I would like to study drama and performance or study Marine Biology. I love they ocean and all the amazing creatures it holds and I would wish to investigate and find more do beneath. Every now and then I will go onto my mum's phone (With her permission) and go onto instagram to watch Ocean Ramsey. Ocean is a shark expert, marine biologist and a model-(Even though thats no the point)she was born in California and was in the sea ever since she was a little girl. She will post videos and pictures of her with sharks, dolphins, turtles and fish. She is the one I mainly look up to for a future career and she even said the thing she look up to the most is a shark she can keep track on and can find whenever it around. I also like drama and performing to people. It is fun to be and/or create some chaterter. I take drama classes every thursday with my teacher Mrs Smith at limelight drama. I is also fun because you get to create new friends.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jessica,

    Wow, what a great blog post! I think this might be your best post so far! I really like the way you have added pictures and a little text box of your back up jobs. Your explanation of your future self is especially great because you have gone into a lot of detail about why you would like to be a marine biologist or a drama performer. Super blogging!!

    I had never heard of Ocean Ramsey before, but I've just looked her up on the internet and watched a video of her swimming with huge sharks!!! WOW she is brave!! It looks like she has a very exhilarating job as a marine biologist. It would be awesome if you could do something like that too. :)

    Just a friendly reminder, Jessica that tomorrow night at midnight (Friday 26 January) will be when the Summer Learning Journey ends. You've been doing some seriously high quality blogging! If you wanted to blog more today or tomorrow, just go through the activities and do the ones that look interesting to you. They will all still count towards your total points if you post them before midnight tomorrow night.

    Thanks for sharing your learning journey with me! I hope you enjoy the year ahead and continue to do some great learning.

    All the best,

    Emiely :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your positive, thoughtful and helpful comment on my work.