Wednesday 3 January 2018

Hairy Maclary's Adventure

Hairy Maclary's Adventure


Out of the gate and off for a walk went Hairy Maclary from Donaldson’s Dairy. He trotted down the footpath to find a very strong smell, it smelt of a fight. He followed the scent as well as he could to find little to big dogs fighting about. Hairy ran up to stop the whole nonsense to find out it was all over a bone, just one silly bone. He said "Come to my place, we've got loads of treats around". So they strolled back to he dairy but on the way some were getting a bit tired and stared to flow away. Hairy said " Lets have a brake and get get to know each other". They talked and then one said "I am Bitzer Maloney." "I'm Hercules Morse" another cried. All the dogs were now shouting there names. "I am Muffin McLay", "I'm Bottomly Potts", "I'm Schnitzel von Krumm", "and I'm Hairy Maclary".
It suddenly got dark so Hairy Maclary said " pop by tomorrow and I can see you guys again."

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jessica,

    Super work finishing the story about Hairy Maclary! Dogs can do some silly things don't they? I know my two dogs have fought over a bone before! I like the way you have used speech marks to show what different characters are saying. Well done. Maybe you could draw a picture that goes with your story to help illustrate what is happening. You could then upload it onto your blog as part of this blog post.

    You have been doing a great job completing the Summer Learning Journey activities. I've also noticed that you have been commenting on other children's blog posts to get those bonus points. It is great to see you have been leaving positive, thoughtful and helpful comments. Keep it up, Jessica!

    Noho ora mai,

    Emiely :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your positive, thoughtful and helpful comment on my work.