Friday 21 December 2018

SLJ D2 A2: Fabulous Ferns

On your blog list three sports teams that have the word ‘fern’ in their title. Beside each team’s name, post a picture of their uniform. Then, at the bottom of your blog post tell us which of the three uniforms you like best and why.

I chose three teams that wouldn't really be heard about, before this I never even knew about the Ice Fernz or the Kiwi Ferns. My favourite uniform would be the white ferns because you could wear this outfit most days.

Ice Fernz - NZ Women's Ice Hockey

White Ferns - NZ Women's Cricket

Kiwi Ferns - NZ Women's Rugby League

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica

    Well done with this activity. You have chosen three really awesome teams and its great to see something different. I did not know that New Zealand even had an Ice Hockey team. I think that is pretty cool. Do you know much about them? Do they play in NZ or overseas?
    I like that white ferns uniform too. I like that is has a bit of colour to it. The pink looks really good.
    We have some really talented sports teams and individuals in New Zealand.

    Great work Jessica! Hope you are doing something fun for the holidays.

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your positive, thoughtful and helpful comment on my work.